Chat Services LLC (“Chat247Live.com”) is dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do return and review this Policy regularly.Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- i) Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- ii) Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered, make a purchase, or subscribe to our newsletter .
- iii) Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer while you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to make our advertising more cost effective.
Such information does not identify you personally, but is only statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We may also gather information about your general internet use by the use of a cookie file. Where used, these files are downloaded to your computer automatically and stored on your hard drive. These files help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to your use of our site is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- i) To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- ii) To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- iii) To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
If you have registered member of our site, we will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- i) Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- ii) Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- iii) To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You may find links to third party websites on our website.These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check.We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of $15 which covers our costs of providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.Contacting Us